Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Failed my state vehicle inspection
View Single Post

Old December 25th, 2019, 07:26 PM   #17
CottonMouth

CottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashFerg View Post
Hey guys, been awhile since I posted. So I went to get my vehicle inspected (NC) and it failed.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in NC as well. Unless the rules have changed, now that you have failed inspection you must go back to the place you failed inspection at to get reinspected. You're locked in to use that shop now for re inspection. Whoever did your inspection was looking to fail you or they thought you were an undercover working for the DMV. No tech makes enough money on inspections to take the time to actually check all the items they are supposed to on a vehicle inspection. On top of that, starting December 1st of this year, anything 1999 or older just has a safety inspection so the tech was a real hard ass or like I already said, he thought you worked for the DMV. If you have a place that you normally go to get your Viper inspected then continue to use that same place, even if it means rescheduling for another day b/c their equipment is down. Do like what has already been suggested to try and get the car to pass this time and DON'T go back the place that failed you.