Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Failed my state vehicle inspection
View Single Post

Old December 19th, 2019, 06:34 PM   #10
dirtbag

dirtbag is not afraid of bears with 11387 pointsdirtbag is not afraid of bears with 11387 pointsdirtbag is not afraid of bears with 11387 pointsdirtbag is not afraid of bears with 11387 pointsdirtbag is not afraid of bears with 11387 pointsdirtbag is not afraid of bears with 11387 pointsdirtbag is not afraid of bears with 11387 pointsdirtbag is not afraid of bears with 11387 pointsdirtbag is not afraid of bears with 11387 pointsdirtbag is not afraid of bears with 11387 pointsdirtbag is not afraid of bears with 11387 points
I just wasted two hours of my life idling in line for emissions today. Cars were wrapped around the block at the testing station - and this is the quickest time of the month and week.

I'm finally switching two of my cars over to collectors insurance so I don't have to deal with that mess anymore. Today AZ is decent because of no safety inspections, no emissions for collectors cars, but quickly adopting California standards. They've recently implemented insta-fail for any cars that have "not supported" for rear O2, catalyst efficiency, or evap test procedures.