Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

These new Gen 2 Viper motor mounts are ready for you!!!

9K views 38 replies 14 participants last post by  WilsACR 
#1 · (Edited)
New breed of engine mounts for your gen 2 are here!!! @ Dom's Motorsports

We knew that getting back to the drawing board was the only approach when we set ourselves to design the strongest 2nd generation (1996-2002) Dodge Viper motor mounts on the planet. By completely eliminating OEM style mounts and factory aluminum brackets, we were able to deliver extremely strong and bullet proof solution that can handle big horsepower applications. Geninue Energy Suspension polyurethane 80-85 durometer bushings utilized in our mounts eliminates driveline slop, making gear changes very direct while maintaining vehicles vibration free operation. Dom's Motorsports motor mounts are precision CNC lazer cut using 0.250" steel, utilizing fully welded construction, are zink yellow chromate plated for corrosion protection, and are supplied with high quality grade 8 hardware. From street to autocross, drag to high output standing mile racing applications, look no further when it comes down to your next set of motor mounts for your gen 2 Viper!!!

$550, postage included. We have a healthy batch ready to be shipped. PM or email me to order yours today!!!

DomsMotorsports@yahoo.com

See less See more
#8 ·
Thank you gentlemen for kind words. As for us being as small buisiness as we are it is pleasure and our focus to create the best quality product we can possibly provide.

We have few projects on our hands related to Vipers and some other FCA vehicles right now with gen 2 turbo kit being one of them but we will definitely be looking into the shock mounts!!!

As far as to my response on 200k mile motor mounts... first of all... good lord, is that the highest mileage Viper on the planet yet??? I like your style. Such cars are meant to be driven and I envy you that you have such time on your hands. But, yes, your mounts are long shot, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.