Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - 01 GTS Wont start
View Single Post

Old October 7th, 2019, 12:18 PM   #24
Lunchbox

Lunchbox made Varsity with 1160 pointsLunchbox made Varsity with 1160 pointsLunchbox made Varsity with 1160 pointsLunchbox made Varsity with 1160 pointsLunchbox made Varsity with 1160 pointsLunchbox made Varsity with 1160 pointsLunchbox made Varsity with 1160 pointsLunchbox made Varsity with 1160 pointsLunchbox made Varsity with 1160 points
Well, spoke with dan and it was suggested i swap my pcm into another car to confirm and see if the problem follows.

If anyone around the austin area would like to try, im open to bring the PCM to you and we swap it out to see what comes of it. At the very least if it starts and runs in another car then i think the alarm may be partly at fault on my end here which helps narrow this all down.

Did the disarm vtss switch diagnosis in the body manual and the rear hatch switch diagnosis and found that it pointed me to to replace the Electronic entry module on two separate occasions... Really hoping the pcm swap works fine and then ill just replace the EEM and hopefully be done with these shenanigans and driving in this nice weather finally.

Last edited by Lunchbox; October 8th, 2019 at 10:32 AM.