Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - 01 GTS Wont start
View Single Post

Old October 6th, 2019, 10:23 PM   #23
Lunchbox

Lunchbox made Varsity with 1160 pointsLunchbox made Varsity with 1160 pointsLunchbox made Varsity with 1160 pointsLunchbox made Varsity with 1160 pointsLunchbox made Varsity with 1160 pointsLunchbox made Varsity with 1160 pointsLunchbox made Varsity with 1160 pointsLunchbox made Varsity with 1160 pointsLunchbox made Varsity with 1160 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTS Dean View Post
Glad you are making some headway! Interestigly, the other day when I stopped by the house to get the DRB, a RAM pulled in my driveway just after I got in to leave. It was my old friend and first Viper Tech at the dealer I bought my 93, 96 wnd 03 from. He recently retired and just stopped by to say hi. If you need another experienced brain, he might be enticed to help.
Took a little tinkering around to find a few other options in the menus but this thing is pretty nice to have! If you have some time, give him a shout for me and see if he is interested. If he is, i'm sure we can get ahold of each other and figure something out.

As for now, i'm thinking this is the keyless entry/alarm module but i think i'm going to do a bit more digging into the car tomorrow. Looks like the dis-arm switch in the center console does absolutely nothing for me and the DRBIII doesnt seem to pick up that its being toggled/turned. Since i don't know the full history of this car, i'm thinking someone may have been in there before possibly.