Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - 01 GTS Wont start
View Single Post

Old October 1st, 2019, 01:41 PM   #16
Lunchbox

Lunchbox is The Man with 1760 pointsLunchbox is The Man with 1760 pointsLunchbox is The Man with 1760 pointsLunchbox is The Man with 1760 pointsLunchbox is The Man with 1760 pointsLunchbox is The Man with 1760 pointsLunchbox is The Man with 1760 pointsLunchbox is The Man with 1760 pointsLunchbox is The Man with 1760 pointsLunchbox is The Man with 1760 pointsLunchbox is The Man with 1760 points
ok, small update.

I ended up installing the new walker cam sensor because i had ordered it assuming i would need to replace it. Made sure to check if the high side of the gear was showing before installing and such and proper gap.

STILL. WONT. START.

I'm at a loss here. I highly doubt the wiring could be bad to any of the cam/crank sensors. All fuses are good, all connectors are plugged in tight. This wasn't a problem before the car sat for about 6 months.

The only other thing i can think of is that i did send the ecu to have the VIN flashed to it because it didn't have one and the SCT wouldn't even touch it without this being present. The ecu does still comunicate fine and the crank sensor is showing rpm when cranking. I doubt its the ECU but i guess its possible maybe?

Any suggestions are welcome. Im at a total loss at this point as to what could be causing the problem. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.