Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - 01 GTS Wont start
View Single Post

Old September 16th, 2019, 10:27 AM   #13
Lunchbox
Enthusiast

Lunchbox hangs with the Hiddens with 710 pointsLunchbox hangs with the Hiddens with 710 pointsLunchbox hangs with the Hiddens with 710 pointsLunchbox hangs with the Hiddens with 710 pointsLunchbox hangs with the Hiddens with 710 pointsLunchbox hangs with the Hiddens with 710 pointsLunchbox hangs with the Hiddens with 710 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Final GTS View Post
I do have Cam sensors in stock. But, test yours before you go that route.
Thanks!

If i ever get time to get back around to working on it soon, i'll be able to find out whats going on. Work and family have kept me from getting back to this lately. I did pick up a sensor from a Dodge ram with the V10 (walker part number 235-1115) as a suitable replacement but i havn't confirmed the original is entirely dead just yet. Worst case its a good backup for down the road.

Assuming the cam sensor is the problem, if its replaced it looks like the gap between the sensor and the gear is adjustable. Does anyone have a handy link to the info for setting this gap and or any of the details?

Ill update this thread when i get a chance and i have more info to share.