Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - First time buyer: finding a viper
View Single Post

Old September 9th, 2019, 05:43 PM   #14
mbccenter

mbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1kki6 View Post
Not sure if that is good old Minnesota passive aggressive. I have the money in cash, but it's hard to make a decision without a price. Sure, the "if you have to ask it's too much." Again, would really depend on what you are asking. I'd absolutely love to avoid travel mostly because of shipping home. I have a pile of skymiles so the flights are pretty much "free" since they were accrued via international travel paid for by my employer. Do you have a price in mind?Are you set on selling? Free time for me to come take a look?
I do have a price in mind and I also have a very nice B&W. My price is reasonable for what the car is but there is so much more to a Viper than just the price. You are more than welcome to come look at it or PM me your number and I can get you all the info. I really don't care if I sell or I don't as it is very pretty to look at