Originally Posted by n1kki6
Not sure if that is good old Minnesota passive aggressive. I have the money in cash, but it's hard to make a decision without a price. Sure, the "if you have to ask it's too much." Again, would really depend on what you are asking. I'd absolutely love to avoid travel mostly because of shipping home. I have a pile of skymiles so the flights are pretty much "free" since they were accrued via international travel paid for by my employer. Do you have a price in mind?Are you set on selling? Free time for me to come take a look?
I do have a price in mind and I also have a very nice B&W. My price is reasonable for what the car is but there is so much more to a Viper than just the price. You are more than welcome to come look at it or PM me your number and I can get you all the info. I really don't care if I sell or I don't as it is very pretty to look at