Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - 01 GTS Wont start
View Single Post

01 GTS Wont start
Old September 9th, 2019, 12:15 PM   #1
Lunchbox
Enthusiast

Lunchbox hangs with the Hiddens with 710 pointsLunchbox hangs with the Hiddens with 710 pointsLunchbox hangs with the Hiddens with 710 pointsLunchbox hangs with the Hiddens with 710 pointsLunchbox hangs with the Hiddens with 710 pointsLunchbox hangs with the Hiddens with 710 pointsLunchbox hangs with the Hiddens with 710 points
01 GTS Wont start

So, car has been down for major upgrades (Self built twin turbo kit). Basically, I swapped injectors, map sensor, refreshed the ecu with known good tune for said injectors. Car absolutely cranks fine, but never catches and fires up. No alarm light on the dash at all.

Here is the kicker however I did just sent the ecu off to have the VIN programmed into it. Im guessing previous owner replaced the ecu at one point and no vin was ever programmed into it. Anyhow, I wasn't able to flash the ecu initially with the SCT because I couldn't get past the error stating the PCM had no VIN. Sent it off, got it back and checked that it could read the VIN just fine and everything matched. I flashed the ecu and attempted to start the car and it just cranks and never catches and runs.

Thoughts? Battery is good and new so its not that for sure. Im not sure there really is anything else to check... I'd like to ensure I've ruled just about everything out before going back to the tuner and asking about the tune that was flashed to the ecu.

EDIT: Little more info. ASD Relay and fuse appear to be in good shape and fuel pump does prime when key is in run position

Last edited by Lunchbox; September 9th, 2019 at 01:08 PM.