Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - First time buyer: finding a viper
View Single Post

Old September 5th, 2019, 01:50 PM   #9
mbccenter

mbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 pointsmbccenter is not afraid of bears with 4528 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1kki6 View Post
Thanks for responding. Unfortunately, I am not sure how much more wiggle room I have. I could certainly spend a bit more depending on what a little is, but I have a few house projects going too, and a couple grand here a couple grand there can add up quick, so it kind of depends.
Sounds like you might be better traveling to look at them.. Hate to get in the way of your house projects.