Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - For those selling Vipers
View Single Post

Old July 24th, 2019, 01:13 AM   #11
Viper4Christ
Diamond Supporter

Viper4Christ is not afraid of bears with 45706 pointsViper4Christ is not afraid of bears with 45706 pointsViper4Christ is not afraid of bears with 45706 pointsViper4Christ is not afraid of bears with 45706 pointsViper4Christ is not afraid of bears with 45706 pointsViper4Christ is not afraid of bears with 45706 pointsViper4Christ is not afraid of bears with 45706 pointsViper4Christ is not afraid of bears with 45706 pointsViper4Christ is not afraid of bears with 45706 pointsViper4Christ is not afraid of bears with 45706 pointsViper4Christ is not afraid of bears with 45706 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag View Post

2. If I'm ever forced to sell my Viper, it will be however I damn well please. The listing may go something like:

Never raced. Then include pic of my avatar, massive stack of time slips, bald rear tires with chunks of rubber melted to the wheel wells. All stock. Then include photos of turbo and dyno sheets. I will then proceed to McDonalds drive-thru, spill fries everywhere, leave trash on floor, then take photos of interior, some of which may be upside down. I will point out that it has a great sound system, navigation, commanded by a trained voice (1st generation Clarion AutoPC from 1997). Original throttle cable clip. Upgrayedd Radiator for the desert cruise. There will be a short video filmed in 240p vertical video of the exhaust with me saying "dope."
I even bet your turbo hot side is rusty, brakes have 35% pad left and 10% of your power is left in the tune.