Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Overheating when AC Running
View Single Post

Old July 6th, 2019, 10:27 AM   #32
EllowViper

EllowViper is not afraid of bears with 10111 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 10111 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 10111 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 10111 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 10111 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 10111 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 10111 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 10111 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 10111 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 10111 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 10111 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEICON View Post
What year is the car? I think relays frying was only an issue on certain years right?
01 GTS. The wires into the fan module/OEM plug are getting hard/brittle so rewiring a relay bypass might be smart, but I'm just not feeling compelled to mess with something that (right now) is working fine. I've messed-up enough things that were working fine trying to improve the OEM design. I think we've all fallen into that trap from time to time.