Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Added 16 yrs old Son to Policy
View Single Post

Old May 19th, 2019, 09:12 AM   #25
ViperTony

ViperTony is not afraid of bears with 54341 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 54341 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 54341 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 54341 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 54341 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 54341 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 54341 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 54341 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 54341 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 54341 pointsViperTony is not afraid of bears with 54341 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllowViper View Post
5000 mile per year ceiling. Can't be a daily driver, park in secured garage, have to attest you have another daily driver car, can't be used for work, etcetera. I had the office review the policy and it seems to fit my needs perfectly. In fact, several others are looking into collector car policies as well since they had never considered it before. I love USAA's personal service and how they bend over backwards to take care of their customers, but I can't rationally keep that Viper policy with them.
I'm in the same boat with USAA, love everything else about them but Vipers need to move off of them soon.