Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Added 16 yrs old Son to Policy
View Single Post

Old May 18th, 2019, 09:41 PM   #23
BOTTLEFED

BOTTLEFED is not afraid of bears with 7619 pointsBOTTLEFED is not afraid of bears with 7619 pointsBOTTLEFED is not afraid of bears with 7619 pointsBOTTLEFED is not afraid of bears with 7619 pointsBOTTLEFED is not afraid of bears with 7619 pointsBOTTLEFED is not afraid of bears with 7619 pointsBOTTLEFED is not afraid of bears with 7619 pointsBOTTLEFED is not afraid of bears with 7619 pointsBOTTLEFED is not afraid of bears with 7619 pointsBOTTLEFED is not afraid of bears with 7619 pointsBOTTLEFED is not afraid of bears with 7619 points
I had USAA when I was still in. When I bought the Viper it wasn't too much added to my policy and I was happy. Then I had one small claim on the Viper and my premium just kept going up. I called and asked why and if the claim was the reason. They just said their premiums were increasing for everyone. But mine just kept climbing until I was paying over $200/mo just for the Viper. I had enough and found a better deal elsewhere for my insurance. I felt like they had something against me personally and just wanted to drive me away.
I now have Geico and I pay $120/mo for full coverage on my Viper and DD. USAA can kiss my ass

97GTS B&W: Roe S/C 6.5# and other stuff, 661hp/683tq