Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - 1989 Ferrari 348 TS
View Single Post

Old May 27th, 2018, 10:43 AM   #9
nrs1
Enthusiast

nrs1 is definately JV with 336 pointsnrs1 is definately JV with 336 pointsnrs1 is definately JV with 336 pointsnrs1 is definately JV with 336 points
FYI, not that I have any personal experience with them. When I was in the market for an "affordable" Ferrari years ago, I spoke with a couple of certified Ferrari mechanics and this is what they had to say about the 348:
Stay away from that model, at any price point. They said is was the worst Ferrari from a quality and maintenance standpoint. Electrical issues were rampant and difficult to trace and repair. That is why they were so reasonably priced (just like older full size MB SL cars). They looked nice, but that was about it. Both recommended a 328 as a much better driver and better reliability car. I eventually took their advice and bought something else (328s just looked to dated to me at the time, mid 2000s)

Last edited by nrs1; May 27th, 2018 at 11:13 AM.