Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

New exhaust on, quad 4" tips

6K views 46 replies 31 participants last post by  trick 
#1 ·
I've never seen a quad tip Viper so I thought id do something a little different. I couldn't be more happy with how it looks. They are staggard so the outer 2 tips are about 1/2" back from the middle 2. It really looks amazing.

See less See more
#3 ·
Lol cool bro.

Let me clarify since you're a fkn moron. I wasn't going for a corvette look. I personally hated the look of 2 little tips that dipped down and stuck out. It wasn't a fitting exhaust for a V10 Viper. Now fuck off clown.

#6 ·
The only thing that could possibly save that horrid "Fraud-Tip" is a rear-mounted twin turbo setup............ Actually, that wouldn't save it either.

Maybe a dolphin mural on the hood would make the tips look less-bad.

#7 · (Edited)
Honestly, it doesn't look right.
It's too much crammed into that space for the exhaust tips.

The look like they stick out too far also.

That's just my opinion.

If it "does it" for you that's all that really matters in the end.

I just realized how much they had to cut the rear bumper to fit those tips in there.
Ouch.
If you ever go to sell the car car, that it will be a turnoff to most buyers.

Mine has aftermarket exhaust (not sure on the brand) but the tips fill out the hole in the rear bumper pretty well.

Attachments

#10 ·
Fellas, if everyone had the same likes in life it would be mighty fucking boring.

Looks kinda' 'vettey' to me too, but like that someone is tryin' something different.

I likes it, but I also likes late 50's - early 60's Plymouth designs. :loser:

#31 ·
This------times 10!!! Wow, that is just wrong.

#20 ·
That is SO wrong on SO MANY levels! It isn't a fucking corvette, so stop trying to make it look like one!!!!

#25 ·
Yeah...can't see any pics at work...filtered out. Will hope to view the carnage at home tonight. I'll probably need to bite my tongue though...with a blower sticking out of my hood. Kettle meet Pot.

#29 ·
Not for me but curious as to how it sounds. Maybe a nice big wing will offset the business with the exhaust :).

I thought about doing a single oval tip at one point, maybe 6" wide and 3" high, never got around to it.

#34 ·
I thought about doing a single oval tip at one point, maybe 6" wide and 3" high, never got around to it.
I'd like to see this. Never thought about it but I'm intrigued. Not brave enough to try it though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.