Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Vented side sills, exhaust wrap?
View Single Post

Old August 17th, 2017, 08:17 PM   #14
slowturbocar

slowturbocar made Varsity with 1186 pointsslowturbocar made Varsity with 1186 pointsslowturbocar made Varsity with 1186 pointsslowturbocar made Varsity with 1186 pointsslowturbocar made Varsity with 1186 pointsslowturbocar made Varsity with 1186 pointsslowturbocar made Varsity with 1186 pointsslowturbocar made Varsity with 1186 pointsslowturbocar made Varsity with 1186 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake99 View Post
Right. 6 years. Minor surface corrosion. So when it rusts through in 60 years, I'll spend another $300 to replace it.

And I'm not sure what kind of 'organic material' Dave drives through, but by not hacking up my sills, they do what the engineers meant them to do.... Protect the exhaust from road debris. Ironic that the guy who hacks his sills is lecturing me on subverting the factory engineers.
Im guessing all this debris and contamination and shit that has been mentioned is caused from hacked up side seals that has a direct open window right behind a tire?? Say not so...