Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Lutz: Why the Viper died.
View Single Post

Old February 10th, 2017, 04:18 PM   #12
Viper Explorer

Viper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41359 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41359 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41359 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41359 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41359 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41359 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41359 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41359 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41359 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41359 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41359 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC Prey View Post
Nail on Head...The marketing department for the Viper should all be on welfare.
MANY bad moves made by Doouh like pricing, my fully loaded 14 GTS was 156,488 new and even with the 15K rebate was 141,488!!! They made customers who ordered 13s wait up to a year for delivery while they supplied their worthless dealer network FIRST. Not one good commercial for the car until its on its way out and its the ACR mixed in with the other crap.
The only reason why the Viper is sold out now is because of its demise and you still have morons drinking the cool-aide to buy a 140-180K ACR,lol
I'll never forget the Miami auto show, I left that night like wtf, think I even posted on here. I could not believe they just stuck the car on the floor like it was a Civic with no promotion or anything, and locked the fucking doors so you couldn't even sit in it. But you could open any other vehicle there and sit in. You'd see people go up to it and try to open and then walk away like wtf whys the doors locked. A rep told me their not allowed to open the Viper

They were too busy putting the Durango, that had already been out a couple years, on a spinning ropped off platform with hot chick reps yapping about it drawing attention in..... what moron said yes lets put the Durango there, fuck the Viper.

Tesla, Porsche, Cadillac, Volvo, Jag etc all had far better setups and promotions for their cars. Hell the Ford Raptor was right across from the Viper and was drawing in attention like crazy.