Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - New Viper Classified: New Gen 2 Car Cover
View Single Post

New Viper Classified: New Gen 2 Car Cover
Old September 25th, 2016, 07:33 PM   #1
BigBadViper

BigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 points
New Viper Classified: New Gen 2 Car Cover

A new Classified Ad has been posted to the Vipers For Sale section:

Description: Brand new in box Snake Oyl Indoor/Outdoor car cover. This cover is a Gen 2 red cover. It has never been removed from the box or used. It is in perfect condition.

I don't have any pictures, but will either take pictures of the box with cover in it or pull it out and take pictures if someone is interested. I have been around here for a long time so everyone here knows me.

Ad link: click here to view ad