Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - May be selling my beautiful Underground Racing Gallardo
View Single Post

Old June 9th, 2016, 01:10 PM   #7
taylormade

taylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadViper View Post
Didn't Kevin say that he lists them for free on his website? I think he said that over on Lambopower.
Not sure how the pre owned website works, but he is fantastic with his customers who want to sell. He is keeping me updated daily, of any potential ones going on the market, since I want a gated shifter. When I am ready to officially put on the market, I'm sure he will help in any way.