Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - May be selling my beautiful Underground Racing Gallardo
View Single Post

May be selling my beautiful Underground Racing Gallardo
Old May 30th, 2016, 04:30 PM   #1
taylormade

taylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 points
May be selling my beautiful Underground Racing Gallardo

I thought I would never say this, but I may be putting up my 2007 special edition Nera UGR Stage 2.5 for sale, in the very near future (950 on 93 and 1150 on c16) I am currently looking for a 2R, which is the only way I could ever part with this car. I do not have a price set yet, but I will post in classified once I do. I had the car built, and put almost 20k on the TTs (with absolutely zero issues related to the build). The car was never tracked and I only used high Boost once. The car has a total of 39K. So with high miles being considered, the car may be the least expensive 1000+ hp G on the market. In addition, the car has a ceramic clutch, an lp570 bumper, and a ceramic paint protection. If anyone has any questions you can PM me in the meantime.