Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Black buy back SRT Gen 5

8K views 49 replies 24 participants last post by  forexx4 
#1 ·
I have access to one with a new engine. MFG buy back. Black, Nav, sidewinders. I haven't seen it yet so it might a few more options. 8100 miles.

$60K

SoCal car, previous owner was in Hemet.

shoot me a note and if interested.

Carl

#13 ·
Just FYI:
My catwood deal fell through when the finance rate they "promised to match" was higher than the rate I told them I could get at my credit union.

So check your paperwork, no matter how much pressure is applied to sign it and return it as soon as possible.

#21 ·
I do not believe it is sold yet though it hits the retail floor today @ $65990 internet price. I've had several folks interested to varying degrees.

The Viper friends price is $60K. If you go in or talk to a sales guy I can't honor the price any longer as the commission will be added. If you seriously are interested I will make the appropriate introductions.

Off to work now.

#41 ·
Thank you sir !
And UtahViper for initially sending me to the thread.
2,600 mile road trip back to Georgia. Not one hiccup, no oil needed :)

Attachments

#42 ·
This is the car, it was un-lowered before we got it.

Attachments

Reactions: MoParEr
#45 ·
Ha, it's the wife's car. Took me months to talk her out of a new Corvette.
Just finished up my RSI billet fuel pump hanger today. I will be making a post on it. Nice improvements over the first style which was pretty sweet itself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.