Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Drive a Lamborghini & Ferrari for Charity?!
View Single Post

Old November 26th, 2015, 09:12 AM   #13
smokedmustang
Enthusiast

smokedmustang is a B-Teamer with 100 pointssmokedmustang is a B-Teamer with 100 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD68GTO View Post
Hi there Smoked! Wow, I have been on the edge of my seat waiting for your return prophesied in the book of Revelations. How have you been man-your contributions to us are missed by all. In fact, one member even wrapped himself in tin foil in sheer desperation. I'd like to a bulk rate on the Lambo. There are 6 of us, but 4 are minors, so we can fit them in one car. Well at least two in the car and two in the trunk if needed as it will only be a mile or so drive, but they have done it before-troopers. I'm just flabbergasted by Blacksnake's comment, your website looks amazing and I am so anxious to drive it. Miss you bro!
Lol! It's good to know I have been missed! I have been well, working hard towards getting this off the ground. I tell you what, I don't think we can get the minors in the trunk, but I can definitely get you some tickets for the adults to drive! We have a special running right now for Christmas. $199 to drive both cars (Lambo & ferrari) around a coned track for 5 laps each!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk