Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - ZZ's '97 GTS- Single Turbo Build
View Single Post

Old November 18th, 2015, 01:42 PM   #20
Twinscrewd

Twinscrewd is not afraid of bears with 4035 pointsTwinscrewd is not afraid of bears with 4035 pointsTwinscrewd is not afraid of bears with 4035 pointsTwinscrewd is not afraid of bears with 4035 pointsTwinscrewd is not afraid of bears with 4035 pointsTwinscrewd is not afraid of bears with 4035 pointsTwinscrewd is not afraid of bears with 4035 pointsTwinscrewd is not afraid of bears with 4035 pointsTwinscrewd is not afraid of bears with 4035 pointsTwinscrewd is not afraid of bears with 4035 pointsTwinscrewd is not afraid of bears with 4035 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZ SRT View Post
That's interesting. Mine seem to sit lower than your picture. do the primaries angle upwards off the flange on yours? My primaries are 90 degrees to the flange. Either way, I will be fully wrapping my headers in DEI, am retaining the OEM plug guards, and am using the RSI plug wires with boots so hopefully I'll be okay.

I actually bought my Intake and AEM V1 from Joel. His build is incredible. I'll have to check his build thread and see if I can find some pictures.

I don't know the angle of those pictured. I want to say those are from Doc1's car (member here on the alley). He has a front mount setup as well. As far as mine goes, Here's some pics, they are a strait 90 to the flange. I didn't have to wrap mine at all, but that may be a good idea for what your trying to do and give you general idea of the spacing.

I currently run livewires, they have held up very well over the years. I did buy a set of the RSI wires, but have not put them on yet.

Last edited by Twinscrewd; November 18th, 2015 at 02:03 PM.