Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - ZZ's '97 GTS- Single Turbo Build
View Single Post

Old November 18th, 2015, 10:25 AM   #9
ZZ SRT

ZZ SRT is not afraid of bears with 7031 pointsZZ SRT is not afraid of bears with 7031 pointsZZ SRT is not afraid of bears with 7031 pointsZZ SRT is not afraid of bears with 7031 pointsZZ SRT is not afraid of bears with 7031 pointsZZ SRT is not afraid of bears with 7031 pointsZZ SRT is not afraid of bears with 7031 pointsZZ SRT is not afraid of bears with 7031 pointsZZ SRT is not afraid of bears with 7031 pointsZZ SRT is not afraid of bears with 7031 pointsZZ SRT is not afraid of bears with 7031 points
In preparation for the rest of this build, I have started to compile tools since I can't go much further until I learn how to fab this stuff myself.

Picked up a band saw table to adapt my hand-held deep throat band saw to a vertical setup. Also picked up a tube notcher to be able to easily create the notches for the log manifolds.

Also picked up an entry level TIG welder from Miller, the Diversion 180. Should work fine for what I will be doing.

Spent the last week ordering tungsten, glass lens cups, filler wire, tubing, weld cart, and an 80 cu ft argon bottle.