Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Modded GEN3 Vs Stock 04-06 Gallardo?
View Single Post

Modded GEN3 Vs Stock 04-06 Gallardo?
Old September 2nd, 2015, 02:33 PM   #1
TWN TRBO
Enthusiast

TWN TRBO is a B-Teamer with 110 pointsTWN TRBO is a B-Teamer with 110 points
Modded GEN3 Vs Stock 04-06 Gallardo?

Hey Guys,

I have been debating a purchase of a Gallardo for quite some time now and Im not sure at all if this would be the right step to take. Since I was a kid I always wanted to own a Lambo. I guess maybe most of us car guys did at some point. I was a big Corvette fan for a long time and had some pretty fast cars in the past few years. I got the GEN3 this year and I think its my favorite car thus far, not because of the speed but because I love driving it and love the feel behind the wheel. I do drive it hard at times and love the TQ levels and that it has a awesome NA setup. I also like the fact that the GEN3 respond to boost so well. My plan is to get a blower set up on the car over the winter time, maybe even a cam just to squeeze out a bit more power. The other option is to get a Gallardo a car I always wanted to own but Im not able to afford both cars at this time. The Gs are anywhere in the 90K-110K range depending of course on miles and year. I would want to lean towards the 06 since the 04-05 from what I heard are not the best years for this car.

Im probably not asking in the right forum but Its worth a shot to see what poeple think and how many would give up their Vipers for a G and why?

Any feedback would be great.