Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Gforce, RPM or Tick Performance T56
View Single Post

Old May 4th, 2015, 10:13 PM   #17
Torquemonster

Torquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadViper View Post
I have a fully built Gforce T56 for sale along with a triple disk clutch. It has about 350 miles on it with absolutely 0 launches on it.

Torquemonster. I am going auto, what kind of auto do you have. I need the kit to connect the tranny to the motor. I would be interested in buying the one you got.
Sorry just saw this. My maxed out auto was a 4L65e. My Tick TR6060 is to go behind a TT LS V8 (not a V10) running twin batmowheel billet turbos. The auto was fine for street and should handle drag racing ok, it just cannot handle road racing - there is no way to keep them cool at big power levels.