Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Issue with VipAir - Steve Prescott
View Single Post

Old April 1st, 2015, 07:31 PM   #221
jslimm

jslimm is not afraid of bears with 10450 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10450 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10450 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10450 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10450 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10450 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10450 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10450 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10450 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10450 pointsjslimm is not afraid of bears with 10450 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by tspargo View Post
Vipair may have morphed.. I hear this is his new website- Phobia Street Innovation. I hope this time things work out better for his customers.
That is a pretty shitty rep to lay on someone if it is not true. It sounds like maybe you are just trying to crap on someone you don't like, unless you have some real information.

I have seen a post from the Phobia Street guy on another Viper website and the company was talked about on a 3rd Viper website without any mention or hint of Vipair.

If you have a good source that justifies your screwing with some random guy's business, let us know.

Or is just "girl talk?"