Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Gforce, RPM or Tick Performance T56
View Single Post

Old March 6th, 2015, 02:58 PM   #15
JohnnyBravo

JohnnyBravo is not afraid of bears with 13419 pointsJohnnyBravo is not afraid of bears with 13419 pointsJohnnyBravo is not afraid of bears with 13419 pointsJohnnyBravo is not afraid of bears with 13419 pointsJohnnyBravo is not afraid of bears with 13419 pointsJohnnyBravo is not afraid of bears with 13419 pointsJohnnyBravo is not afraid of bears with 13419 pointsJohnnyBravo is not afraid of bears with 13419 pointsJohnnyBravo is not afraid of bears with 13419 pointsJohnnyBravo is not afraid of bears with 13419 pointsJohnnyBravo is not afraid of bears with 13419 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelskeet View Post
Jason also built mine I think he finished mine about two weeks before yours. You the guy from Kansas?

I went through 2 stock trans and then bought a Tranzilla T-56 from Rockland Gears. My TT tore up the Tranzilla in 6 months, then we put another upgraded Trans in and it lasted maybe 4 miles??

That's when Jason built my 6060 and I upgraded to the Viper Dyad clutch. Having my 5th & 6th gear ratios changed was so worth it. So much more drivable now I wish I would have never fooled around replacing t-56's and just done the 6060 to begin with. I would have saved a ton of money and time.
Yes, that's me. Mine was down there while yours was. He was just finishing up spec'ing all the parts and machining with yours and then started on mine.

So far, I've been thrilled with it. Feels great and 5th and 6th are now usable.

Haven't really had the chance to beat on it at the track yet. But that day is coming very soon.