Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Gforce, RPM or Tick Performance T56
View Single Post

Old March 4th, 2015, 05:04 PM   #7
FrgMstr

FrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
Jason from Texas Drivetrain Performance built my custom trans. All 6060 gears in my T56 case with a custom 31-spline main shaft and the tighter 5/6 gear ratios like the Gen V Viper.

Give him a call.

I did a lot of research into this last year and Jason at Texas Drivetrain was going to be the guy to do my tranny work. I did not use him in the end because I bought a NIB ACR-X tranny, but a lot of folks out there are very happy with his work.

[email protected]