Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Gforce, RPM or Tick Performance T56
View Single Post

Old March 4th, 2015, 01:28 PM   #3
Torquemonster

Torquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3141 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3141 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3141 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3141 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3141 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3141 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3141 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3141 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3141 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3141 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3141 points
Thanks for that, yeah, I had issues with my RPM auto due to quality control issues, but they did stand by their product and gave me another one on warranty. I rebuilt the first one (after 500 miles of street and closed road race) so now have 2.

Being on the other side of the world I don't need that crap though and want a box that simply works. I have a cnc shift package and tilton pedal assembly, just need the box. Never heard bad from Tick, so hoping to get theirs, just thought I'd check online

BTW the auto and turbos work amazingly well in a hill climb! But keeping those autos cool is impossible with big TQ. That is their weakness. Fine for drags and street