Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Gforce, RPM or Tick Performance T56
View Single Post

Gforce, RPM or Tick Performance T56
Old March 4th, 2015, 12:50 PM   #1
Torquemonster

Torquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 pointsTorquemonster is not afraid of bears with 3075 points
Gforce, RPM or Tick Performance T56

Hey guys. Looking at getting a T56 Magnum built up for 1000rw from my twin turbo LS3 project. It runs auto now but I can't keep it cool enough for road racing or track work so converting to manual.

All 3 brands can do a good job, but I know of a couple of Gforce boxes that gave problems at less power levels and I already run an RPM built auto and had issues with them, have dealt with Tick before and they've been stand up. Actually bought their 900rw T56 box but sold it to someone who's need was more urgent so never got to see what it was like.

Anyone heard good or bad about the Tick Performance T56 Magnum. Their service is great.

Cheers