Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Heffner Performance at WannaGoFAST Florida 1/2 Mile Jan 24-25

7K views 46 replies 24 participants last post by  Underground Racing 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
NICE Cars and runs-I live vicariously through the posts anymore. Honestly, I am getting too old and thinking about my wife in case I eject @ 200 MPH. I do NOT want to die running those speeds anymore. Before I didn't care for shit, but now I am like no-no and keep shit shower. I really thought I was hitting 200 a few years back in Mexico, but I didn't have a good enough road in that part of Mexico but around my way in NJ it is not happening for beans.

Signed,

OLD FAT CAMEL FARMER MAN

#13 ·
NICE Cars and runs-I live vicariously through the posts anymore. Honestly, I am getting too old and thinking about my wife in case I eject @ 200 MPH. I do NOT want to die running those speeds anymore. Before I didn't care for shit, but now I am like no-no and keep shit shower. I really thought I was hitting 200 a few years back in Mexico, but I didn't have a good enough road in that part of Mexico but around my way in NJ it is not happening for beans.

Signed,

OLD FAT CAMEL FARMER MAN
I have heard of a golden shower, but a shit shower, that's just disgusting.

#16 ·
Damn just saw a pic on Instagram of the red Heffner car in a shallow pond just off the runway. Spun and went off track. :( Car and driver look to be ok minus a little water up to the door sills.

#27 ·
That looked ugly from the start. That car is putting down some major power, and that run was on low boost. If they could get that monster to hook up its going to do some impressive shit. That car is fine, the standing water didn't even get to the bottom of the doors.

#30 ·
I only saw 2 vipers run. A white 4th gen and a UR GTS. I would say it was about 40% vettes, camaros, Cadillacs, 25% GTR's, 10% mustangs and a few of everything else. I believe there were only 5 lambos. Too bad the viper guys didn't represent.

#31 ·
Both the blue and red Lambo's are packed with enough HP to launch a space shuttle.

The trick is now getting all that power to the pavement. Just like in 2014, Jason knows exactly what needs to be done to get both cars winning events in 2015.

Last year the blue car did 230+ so with these new set ups, anything is possible once they get sorted.

FYI...The red car is fine and already is being sorted for the next race.

There will also be two more big power Lambo's added to the OB Prestige line up this year...

...a 2WD G and a Huracan.

2015 will be an awesome year of 1/2 mile racing.

#38 ·
trick - was the chameleon viper a race car? My dad used to run with Woodhouse back in the late 90's early 2000's. Woodhouse bought Bobby Archer's ex-World Challenge Viper and painted it that color. Normally I'm not a fan of that paint, but Bob's car was very nice. At that time the car had no wing or splitter, World Challenge didn't allow it. For some reason I don't think Bob had that car long. I have a few pictures of it.

Toby - Very happy to hear the driver was OK and the car is getting sorted. Good luck next time out. What happened to the GTR's and GT40's? I know last year the GTR's were kicking ass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.