Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - First Z06 Test Numbers In
View Single Post

Old November 25th, 2014, 02:45 PM   #35
Viper Explorer

Viper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41209 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41209 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41209 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41209 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41209 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41209 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41209 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41209 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41209 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41209 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41209 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Former PFR View Post
I don't think I'd want to face a TA in any sort of longer race if I were driving a 918 or Z06. I betcha the Z06 beats the TA in one lap of glory (mostly due to tires), but in 6 laps?
All Dodge needs is better tires and bigger brakes, fix those two things and game over for all, honestly the Z06 could put up an insane time spanking the 918 for one lap (it's not, just saying lol) but who cares when the car is only good for a hero lap then falls flat on its face or self destructs, vs a car like the Viper or even a GT3 that can go lap after lap after lap all day long consistently with no worry.

GM had similar issues with the ZR1, looks like they don't know how to figure out cooling. Yet Ford and the pig fat GT500 and its Blower will suffer some heat stroke but that's it, kinda pathetic that GMs "track" car can't actually track without trouble.