Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - So the diecast store near the office was having a sale...
View Single Post

Re: So the diecast store near the office was having a sale...
Old March 27th, 2004, 07:19 PM   #3
Motor City MadMan

Motor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 points
Re: So the diecast store near the office was having a sale...

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRYKU
Nice! I wish I had a diecast store near where I work. I am still trying to locate a 1/18 Enzo and Murci. Everytime I go to Target all they have are the Hot Wheels West Coast Custom cars with tacky wheels.
I couldn't find the Enzo in stores either so I got one off E-bay. Then I just stopped by the local Ferrari dealer today and they have a ton of Ferrari diecasts for sale.