Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Whatever happened to this car?
View Single Post

Old August 5th, 2014, 05:04 PM   #18
Eviltwins
Mother Fucker

Eviltwins is not afraid of bears with 5993 pointsEviltwins is not afraid of bears with 5993 pointsEviltwins is not afraid of bears with 5993 pointsEviltwins is not afraid of bears with 5993 pointsEviltwins is not afraid of bears with 5993 pointsEviltwins is not afraid of bears with 5993 pointsEviltwins is not afraid of bears with 5993 pointsEviltwins is not afraid of bears with 5993 pointsEviltwins is not afraid of bears with 5993 pointsEviltwins is not afraid of bears with 5993 pointsEviltwins is not afraid of bears with 5993 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04mystic View Post
I was honored to take possession of this monster. I bought it for one reason and that was to accomplish what Ray set out to do. I called Weaver right away and started asking him all the details. While we were talking it was obvious that he loved that car and was proud of what he had built thus far, but regretted he never got a chance to finish it completely. He quickly offered up that he would help me with it because it was a chapter in his life that he never got to close.

This car created a lot of excitement with a lot of people, unfortunately it never got a chance to prove itself. Weaver and I are going to give it all we got to turn some good numbers.

One thing for sure, Ray will be riding co-pilot with a big grin on his face
That is awesome! What size hair driers are those? Good luck and be safe on the track with that beast!