Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - >>> VIDEO OF MANNY'S CAR vs. A SHITLOAD OF BUSAS -- 180+ MPH <<<
View Single Post

Re: >>> VIDEO OF MANNY\'S CAR vs. A SHITLOAD OF BUSAS -- 180+ MPH <<<
Old March 15th, 2004, 07:58 PM   #26
Manny_C
Diamond Supporter

Manny_C is well liked with 180 pointsManny_C is well liked with 180 points
Re: >>> VIDEO OF MANNY\'S CAR vs. A SHITLOAD OF BUSAS -- 180+ MPH <<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullTilt
Hello People.

I can attest to the fact that Manny's car is a force to be reckoned with. I'm sure his adrenaline was going since his hands were shaking a little after our last run. It was a serious hoot!

So refreshing to hang with a crew that didn't get all amped up on ego (even Nick kept his EgoBeast under control!). The tape tells the tale. Interpretations will mean that it can be spun one way or another, but that will always be the case.

Perhaps the most opportune thing about this encounter was the fact that two participants have access to great servers to distribute this file. It has already begun propagating far and wide. Manny represented well.

Hopefully, we'll have further encounters like this. To me, the most important thing is to control the environment - not too many cars/bikes at one time and responsible riding/driving to the designated spot - in this case a remote highway located in the Ukraine where such activities are legal.

I've linked this thread to SH.org, so you may have some biker lurkers paying the Alley a visit. Perhaps I'll go peruse ViperClub - if they'll let me in, that is ;-)
Welcome over here on the dark side, Kerry. For those of you who missed his name on here, FullTilt is the last guy I let rape me. He's the one that starts way way way behind my car and then blasts by me like I was sitting still. His Bike is unreal -- you can't tell from the video, but it's made entirely of cabon fiber, at least it looks like it! He's also the guy that put us all together to make this happen. Super guy! I think his bike pulled away from me more than my car would pull away from a stock Viper -- it was crazy.

All I need to do now is "race" a Turbo Busa and I will have raced all the fastest vehicles in the area!