Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Wanted to tell you guys about an awesome shop experience

4K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  AUSTIN 
#1 ·
Not sure where to post this. I'm new here. I'll figure it out soon. But in the mean time I'd like to tell you guys about an experience I had with a shop today that just blew my mind. There's a ton of great stops out there who do great work and have great customer service but all to often one shop won't have both. Today I had the opportunity to talk with the guys and the owner of RSI here in TX. And wow, I'm impressed. Those guys went way above and beyond to talk to me about a viper I'm buying. The owner himself took great time and patience to answer all of my questions and to tell me the ins and outs on these cars. I've always been a Vette owner and I'm converting to the Snake, and RSI made me feel real good about my decision. I applaud them and wish them all of the best and success. :thumbs2:

#3 ·
So you are posting to tell us about a phone call?

#8 ·
It did start off as a simple phone call, yes. Then I took the drive to DFW to meet and see Will. I recently sold the car. Wanted to try something differwent, but Ill tell you, the car performed flawlessly for me and with the excetion of a dirty fuel filter that had to be replaced, the new owner is loving the car as well.

Charlie

#11 ·
I wanted to tell you guys that I just took a nice long satisfying piss.

#12 ·
I'm pretty sure I used to see your car at the LA Fitness Signature. I loved it minus those terrible headlight and tail light covers/tints.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.