Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

TT Viper at the Track

16K views 90 replies 40 participants last post by  Edward@StrasseWheels 
#1 ·
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEd3wrRpaPo]AlKhan Twin Turbo Viper runs 8.81@271km/hr - YouTube[/ame]

#2 ·
Nice find, thanks for posting!

We were planning on making a nice post about this but have been slammed here at the shop. That's one of our Plug and Play AEM Infinity systems controlling that car that I went over to Bahrain and installed and tuned in a quick trip. We've been doing remote track support since then with the car going quicker every pass!

Would you believe that's a 67mm combination? :) He is a great customer of ours and we're very proud to be a part of the team on that project.

#16 ·
#19 ·
We noticed "shop car" has been mentioned a few times and wanted to clarify the car we went to TI with is entirely a customer owned project.

We have some incredible plans for the blue Viper in Bahrain so next race season should be really exciting!

Thanks again for all the kind words guys! Everyone at the shop is working their tails off and it makes everyone smile when these really nice comments get passed along.

#25 ·
Thank you all for the compliments.. The car has a lot of little custom fabrication done to help the 67mm do their job.
I had done one more pass where the car left the line with a 1.40 60' but my traction control went crazy as my wheels were spinning in the tire ( will have to bead lock the wheels) the car would've run an 8.5-8.6 on that run at around 170+mph.
The car has got a nice power curve with the smaller turbos thus helping it sprint and pick up a lot of speed, car hits 200 mph quite fast.

#31 ·
Is the exterior the standard blue?[/quote]

Yes it is gts blue...... That YouTube clip was when my car was a tuned henessey venom 1000 2.5 years ago.... I've literally changed everything mechanical in the car...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.