Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - RT/10 Crew...How do you store your hardtop when you have it off?
View Single Post

Old April 14th, 2014, 06:58 PM   #8
LifeIsGood

LifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 pointsLifeIsGood is not afraid of bears with 9243 points
I use 3 padded hangers (they protrude 16" from the wall), 2 on the bottom, 1 on the top. I spaced them so I have to slide the top in from the side...that way it can't fall over and fall out...it will contact the top hanger. I keep the soft top and bag on the bottom behind the hard top. I added extra padding to the bottom hangers...