Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Some Extras I Picked Up Today!! Yellow GTSR!!
View Single Post

Re: Some Extras I Picked Up Today!! Yellow GTSR!!
Old February 1st, 2004, 06:56 PM   #9
Motor City MadMan

Motor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 pointsMotor City MadMan is not afraid of bears with 8828 points
Re: Some Extras I Picked Up Today!! Yellow GTSR!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonmiddletn
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorCityMadMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonmiddletn
No one?
Haven't checked this section in awhile. I picked those 2 scale models pictured above up sometime in the last month. I got so damn many Viper collectables now I gotta stop. It's a sickness. [img]/images/graemlins/supergrin.gif[/img] Anyways, I am thinking of buying some peg board and little hooks and hanging all my 1:43 scale cars like that on it still in the package and all. Maybe I'll spray paint a big Viper sneaky Pete logo on it too. I should take a picture of my damn computer room, that's where I have all my Viper crap. The whole damn room is full I swear.
I never thought about doing a peg board. They would be kick ass. Post some pictures dude.
Yeah, I just thought of it recently. I have all these Viper matchbox size cars and the packages are so cool I don't wanna take them out of them. So I was thinkign how the hell can I display all these. So I thought hell, what about a peg board. I'll post pics after I make it.