Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Some Extras I Picked Up Today!! Yellow GTSR!!
View Single Post

Re: Some Extras I Picked Up Today!! Yellow GTSR!!
Old February 1st, 2004, 04:52 PM   #8
Mister Bone
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten

Mister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 points
Re: Some Extras I Picked Up Today!! Yellow GTSR!!

Those are some big ass tires on that yellow one. Must be because yellow ones are more powerful. [img]/images/graemlins/laughing.gif[/img]

I have one of those revolving racks that they use in stores and put my 1/64 cars on it. Then I can turn the separate levels to change the display when I feel like it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!