Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - [PICS] New M&M Big Primary Headers going on [PICS]
View Single Post

Old February 11th, 2014, 01:51 PM   #17
FLATOUT

FLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 pointsFLATOUT is not afraid of bears with 31630 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulP View Post
Im, planning a N/A build, going with these 1 7/8's headers and 3 1/2 back , do you think I would loose low end torq, from less back pressure ?
We'll see I will have it on the dyno before too long and thats the same build I have done. The Gen V Manifold help in a big way through the mid range. I picked up 30ftlbs through the middle of the power band so I am interested to see how these headers and catback compare to the American Racing Headers I had on before.

I will dyno this setup and the only thing left to do will be porting the stock heads.