Well I have been working with the guys at M&M for the last month or so on a protoype set of their new big 1 7/8 inch primary Tri Y headers and their new 3 1/2 in catback with removable cat pipes.
I know they have done one or two other sets and have been making adjustments on the design and jig as feedback has been provided. All I can say is they look at fit fantastic! I ran M&M's on my Gen III and talk to both Matt and Mitch quite a bit and they have always been wonderful to work with. Thanks Mitch for the texts on Sundays when I finally had a few moments to start the install.
I will update this thread as I finish up the install, but so far so great. Headers went in no problem and the install is very similar to the gen III write up I did here a while back. The catback looks absolutely rediculous and I can't wait to get it on and fired up.
I have the new headers hung and bolted up, working on the collectors and catback this week in the evenings after work. I'll update this thread with pictures of the exhaust and all of the pretty welds and V band clamps as I finish the install.
Primaries compared to a factory ARH/ACRX setup
The new headers on the car.