Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Viper Fluids Maintenance Chart
View Single Post

Re: Viper Fluids Maintenance Chart
Old January 21st, 2004, 12:07 PM   #4
Matt
You mean Shenanigans

Matt is not afraid of bears with 11510 pointsMatt is not afraid of bears with 11510 pointsMatt is not afraid of bears with 11510 pointsMatt is not afraid of bears with 11510 pointsMatt is not afraid of bears with 11510 pointsMatt is not afraid of bears with 11510 pointsMatt is not afraid of bears with 11510 pointsMatt is not afraid of bears with 11510 pointsMatt is not afraid of bears with 11510 pointsMatt is not afraid of bears with 11510 pointsMatt is not afraid of bears with 11510 points
Re: Viper Fluids Maintenance Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaughterj
Over on the VCA site, it was recommended that I include times for when fluids should be changed, in addition to mileage, e.g., for those who don't ever drive their damned cars. Does anyone have any times for which various sorts of fluids should be changed within?
I agree with that and it would have been my only comment.

I'd say a 6 month max between oil changes if you're using full synthetic. Maybe an annual flush/fill on the cooling system and brake fluid.

I'm not sure on the other fluids though. I'd probably flush/fill them every other year.