Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - We Have a Virginia Section?
View Single Post

Old October 30th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #20
VA_SRT
n00b

VA_SRT is a B-Teamer with 127 pointsVA_SRT is a B-Teamer with 127 points
Historic Virginia Autumn Viper and Mopar cruise

Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown

Saturday, November 2, 2013
Cruise Agenda:
7:00-7:30 AM: Meet in parking lot of Macy's at Greenbrier Mall (leaving at 7:30)
8:00 AM: Arrive at Chesapeake Square Mall Sears and JC Penny parking lot (leaving at 8:30)
9:30 AM: Arrive at the Yorktown Battlefield Visitor's Center (1000 Colonial Parkway, Yorktown, VA). You will have an hour to tour the visitor's center and battlefields.
10:30 AM: Leave the Yorktown Battlefield Visitors center to begin the Colonial Parkway Cruise.
11:00 AM: Arrive in Williamsburg at the Prince George parking garage (230 North Henry Street) for a 1.5 Hr. walking/shopping tour of the historic Merchants Square district (Merchants Square - A unique shopping experience near Historic Colonial Williamsburg, VA) There is a $2 parking fee.
12:30 PM: Head back to meet the group back at the parking garage.
1:00 PM: Leave Williamsburg to continue the Colonial Parkway cruise. There will be 2 photo stops on this leg of the cruise.
2:00 PM: Arrive at the Jamestown Visitors center (2110 Jamestown Rd, Williamsburg, VA). You will have an hour to relax and tour the visitor's center.
3:00 PM: Leave visitors center for Pierce's BBQ (447 East Rochambeau, Williamsburg, VA)
3:30 PM: Arrive at Pierce's BBQ (Pierce's PITT Bar-B-Que)
4:30-4:45 PM: Leave Pierce's BBQ for a group cruise to back to the Southside. There is no formal "after-cruise" gathering place, just exit the cruise when you need to.
Thank you for cruising with us and drive safe!
Point of contact: Tom McCormick
Please contact me at [email protected], and let me know what you are driving and where you will be meeting the group so I can get an idea of who to look for at each meeting spot.
I can also be reached on the TMC and Viper Club forums under the name dodgefever.