Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Anyone know about this?
View Single Post

Re: Anyone know about this?
Old December 20th, 2003, 04:59 PM   #5
Mister Bone
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten

Mister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 points
Re: Anyone know about this?

I am not worried about the body, just the mechanicals. The top speed of 100+MPH also got me.

I don't want to be like the other guys who run these around here and get an HPI. That is all I see, HPI Vipers. So I want to get something different like this.

Maybe mod the body while I am at it.

Do you happen to know anything about the engine and the rest of the drivetrain? Looks to be a pretty nice design.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!