Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Hope you kept your raffle tickets
View Single Post

Old September 6th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #16
JT
STALKED

JT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 pointsJT is not afraid of bears with 56602 points
so - is this on the VCA site anywhere? How do you know this?

And here's my only sad thought if this is actual:

In the past, people have been allowed to stay in the club if they were "between Vipers" during the membership year. (i.e. there's no way to track ever Viper sale and people have never had memberhsips terminated in the past - only should be unalbe to renew because of the requirement to provide a valid VIN)

So - again - if true - if the winner only sold within this cal year, paid his dues, and someone so pissed off about the raffle started looking around for technicalities and waving the bylaws around screwed this guy out of a win - I would feel badly that he was collateral damage from someone with an ax to grind.

I can't see this revelation being VCA driven.

Something about this is pretty damn sad.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov