Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Hope you kept your raffle tickets
View Single Post

Old September 6th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #7
Viper Explorer

Viper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 pointsViper Explorer is not afraid of bears with 41159 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTGTS View Post
Here are the rules of the raffle:

NOTHING about being a current owner, just a current MEMBER. If you know Dave please have him get on the Alley to discuss.
Unless something changed you had to be an owner to be a "member" as you have to provide a VIN. I think the bylaws mentioned something about non-owner members being associates or something like that, or maybe it was region specific...no clue what specifics that would entail towards the raffles. Someone look it up, I don't feel like it lol.

Either way I don't get how they said fuck you to the laws (real laws not the VCA bylaws lol) and didn't get shut down or in trouble. Any other business that would have tried this would have been bitch slapped.