Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - TT Lambos cleans house KOS
View Single Post

Old August 30th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #43
Amar
Enthusiast

Amar is definately a better person than you are with 441 pointsAmar is definately a better person than you are with 441 pointsAmar is definately a better person than you are with 441 pointsAmar is definately a better person than you are with 441 pointsAmar is definately a better person than you are with 441 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed 01 View Post
Damn it.... Would someone with a TT viper get out and please stomp the ever living shit out of these Lambos. I get so sick of seeing this. It just pisses me off to no end that we all know these cars can do it but it NEVER happens. FFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK
OUFAN placed second in KOTS and Jrod placed second in the six speed challenge in the past. Fast Vipers have made it out for sure. Fingers crossed for VegasViper to come out and work next time around. He came out to watch last time - cool dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofadragracer View Post
It's the type of Racing that they're doing that gives advantage to the Lambo's IMO. The damn things are geared properly and can twist to the MOON!!!

They don't have the advantage on TQ and Cubes...which would adhere to a DRAG RACE from a standing start...Advantage Viper IMO.

Just my .02

But then look at the FGT, not a lot of Cubes but it's a RUNNER!!!

The advantage the Lambo guys have is experience and the desire to win. All of them come out tuned and tweaked to lay it all down very fast. Same goes for the T1 Race guys. Everyone is out for blood.

We went out last weekend for a media shoot. Pics turned out well. Here are some teasers. Should have a firm date for the next event soon.

Photos by dwstevens.com
Texas Invitational - Media Day 2013 - DWStevens